My story

Hello, everyone! And welcome to my blog! I’m so happy you visit my little fancy. 
So let me introduce myself. My name is Rawiya. 

That's me.
Is it puzzling you why I've chosen this exact picture (everything in it has a meaning) to present myself? I'd be glad to hear your guesses.

Well, quite obvious that’s my penname but I think it sounds really nice and, besides, it serves my goals best: first, conceals my real personality, and second, symbolizes a very special thing and absolutely new creative project in my life.

The strong desire to share the knowledge I’ve gained for many years, my thoughts, observations, and slight hope they can be interesting for someone have made me think about creating my own blog.

That's me thinking and doubting

I’ve been jungling a lot of different ideas that I could dedicate my posts to, but they were so numerous that I’ve decided to write about everything which seemed to be undiscovered yet or undiscussed (is it even possible in all that massive English-speaking creature called the Internet?) So you can find here some information somehow connected to my spheres of interest about Russian folk culture, including everyday routine, stories about travel trips, and lives of ordinary people.

It is the countryside where the Russian Soul lives

I would define the main topic of my blog as everyday life. I write about what I know, what I’ve experienced in my life, about ordinary things that are close to my world vision and my heart, about different levels of society despite its seeming homogeneity. So I try to articulate here everything I see, and analyze, and think about, everything that strikes a deep chord in my heart. Because I believe that’s the perfect way to share with you the genuine image of Russia.

This cat is definitely discovering something new and exciting for the mice.
Maybe I can do it too for you.
The author is Alexander Maskaev, famous Russian artist.

Well, I do hope that with your help, my dear friends, I’ll be able to turn my idea into something great and enchanting. So don’t be shy and write your comments, thoughts and suggestions here or to my e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely yours,
Rawiya.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога